Whether you’re a new dog owner or you’ve had pups for ages, you’ll want to keep reading to see the #1 item you need to buy to save your sanity….. & your vacuum.
About a month ago I adopted a 4 year old Black Lab/German Shepard mix from Dumb Friends League. This all happened after a REI garage sale one summer morning in Denver, CO. We walked out with hiking boots and some Hydroflasks, but didn’t make it home without a new pup. For $100, we got the sweetest rescue we could have asked for. Oh and a whole lot more hair all over the house.
Black labs shed A LOT. I’m constantly finding hair in my sink, on my quesadilla, in my underwear drawer, under the couch, or in my toes. So I had to take action and make the switch to the one and only:
Short hair, long hair, large dog, teeny dog– The FURminator boys have a brush for all.
5 reasons I upgraded from my boring brush to the FURminator:
- 14,709 customer reviews on Amazon, 83% being 5 star reviews
- The brush grabs the undercoat making shedding start happening less. BEAUTIFUL!!
- Don’t worry, it doesn’t hurt the pup. My dog, Riley, is always wanting to be FURminated. He loves it!
- The FURejector button releases the hair without me having to touch it
- Less shedding = Less cleaning = More time for Bachelor in Paradise
On National Dog Day (yesterday), Riley was looking like a sexy dude and it was all thanks to the FURminator. Even the yorkie next door did a double take when she saw him with that fresh coat. They grow up so fast.
Get it to your door ASAP from Amazon – FURminator –
*Dog photos by https://www.garrettmynatt.com/four-legged-family